- If you haven’t had one before, find out why HELIOS HOMOEOPATHIC BASIC 36 FIRST AID KITS are so highly regarded worldwide amongst supporters of traditional medicine. Made by one of the most respected and renowned international Homeopathic Pharmacies.
- Helios kits are convenient to have either at home or when you go away for the weekend or on holidays, and want something compact and convenient to take with you that may assist in the management of those unexpected minor health issues. The BASIC 36 KIT is essentially designed for those minor day-to-day issues that suddenly arise in your home environment.
- The boxes are small, compact, light but very solid (virtually unbreakable) and easy to slip into any overnight bag, suitcase or handbag. The kits contain 36 homeopathic preparations, designed to assist in the management of situations that do not require specialist homeopathic or medical treatment. The remedies are arranged alphabetically in the box (which opens like a small book) and are clearly labelled for easy-to-spot, quick identification. The kits are accompanied by a booklet that succinctly explains what each remedy is most commonly used for, as well as an extensive list of minor complaints and the most appropriate homeopathic preparations that may assist in the management of each complaint.
- HELIOS kits are ‘top shelf’ on the international market, and are renowned worldwide for their compact robust casing, ease of use and absolute quality of manufacture.
- If stored not in close proximity (within 1 metre) to mobile phones or microwave ovens, the kits last for several years. Homeopathic preparations will last for several years if kept correctly (dry, no direct sunlight, mobile phone, wifi router or modem, or microwave oven exposure, or direct aromatherapy oil or camphor-based product exposure). If you are planning to undertake multiple flights during a holiday, let me know and I can re-potentise the remedies if necessary at the end of your holiday.
- PRICE: $120 (plus $12 Overnight Express Postage with tracking number, delivery within two working days, if you would like one posted to you – contact me for stock availability)
The kits are not intended to replace medical treatment or advice and, if symptoms persist or worsen, you should seek help from your GP or medical healthcare practitioner immediately. The preparations should be used only as directed, and are for the treatment of minor ailments only. They are not suitable for the treatment of chronic, serious or ongoing illness. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your Homoeopath, and immediately seek advice from your GP or healthcare provider in such cases. Always immediately seek medical advice in cases of emergency. Please be sure to advise your GP or medical healthcare provider if you are, or have been, using homoeopathic preparations.
Contact: Carolyn at Noosa Homoeopathic (07) 5412 2702 Mob: 0431 036 495 or email [email protected]